1. The letting period runs from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10-00 A.M. on the day of departure. Keys may be collected from the main house between 4.00pm and 7.00pm on your arrival and should be returned between 8.30am and 10.00am on your departure day. Please notify us if you anticipate a late arrival
2. Payment terms:
25% on booking
75% 6 weeks prior to holiday start date.
Over 6 weeks prior to holiday start – 25%
6 t o 2 weeks – 50%
Less than 2 weeks – 100%
In the unlikely event of a cancellation being necessary we shall do our best to re-book the unit and refund moneys taken less a 10% management charge.
3. The proprietors reserve the right to require the payment of a 'Security Deposit' on the day of arrival. Any money so paid will be refunded, provided the accommodation and its equipment are handed back in a clean and undamaged condition on departure.
4. The signatory to the booking accepts liability for damage or loss to the accommodation, its contents and hire equipment, howsoever caused during the rental period.
5. We would ask you to keep the accommodation and equipment clean and in good condition. Please report any damages or breakages immediately. Lost or damaged articles should be paid for before leaving. Property must be cleaned before leaving.
6. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for the personal property of the persons occupying the accommodation.
7. The proprietors reserve the right to remove from any unit any person or persons responsible for causing or likely to cause offence or annoyance to other users of the accommodation. Any refund will be entirely at the proprietors’ discretion.
8. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate, vary or re-allocate the accommodation where all material facts are not disclosed.
9. In the interest of fire prevention, heaters must not be covered, nor cookers be used for space heating.
10. If for any reason the accommodation is unsatisfactory, please notify us immediately so that appropriate action can be taken.
11. We shall be relieved from liability if the accommodation and amenities as offered shall not be available due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
12. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the period agreed for holiday purposes only. The terms of the rent act are excluded. No sub-letting is permitted.
13. Dogs are permitted by prior arrangement, provided they are fully house-trained and kept under control at all times. Do not leave your pet unattended in your accommodation. Owners are asked to ensure thorough cleaning of the accommodation prior to departure.
14. STRICTLY NO SMOKING WITHIN THE PROPERTY